Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Only Minutes After...

Yes. I do realize that I already posted today. But doing homework can only keep my attention for so long. Are there any of you out there who are about to experience a deployment or have experienced it? All I feel right now is anxiety and more stress than I have ever felt in my life...more stress than I felt last spring with the wedding planning and my grandfather's death. That was a stressful semester. I know I have had a long time to get ready for this, but it doesn't seem like enough time. Currently I am trying to appreciate all of the moments we have together like it is the last one we will have, for a while anyways. I will see him at some point in May and again hopefully before he comes home.

To break away from a subject that only upsets me, how about this: I have recently started to re-watch Heroes. Especially the first season, but all of the seasons in general. I was a huge fan of it when it was on air and so was my husband, so it is currently on our Netflix instant queue. Here is a question for everyone out there:
***If you could be any Heroes character, which one would you be?***
This is my nerd question of the day.

<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment